Ordering Information – Interactive PDF Ebook
- Upon book purchase you will be given a download link on the order confirmation page, and also receive an order receipt email with a download link for the book in PDF format.
- PDF size is 9.3MB.
- 8 full page illustrations
- Glossary definitions (with audio)
- Illustrated by Don Cassity
- Music composed by Michael McCarthy
- Written and narrated by Ken McCardell
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9790605-5-7
- ISBN-10: 0-9790605-5-9
View a DEMO! It’s 3.8MB. Download it for best control of your “reader.”
The Plot: Zacchaeus
The New Testament story is about a short man that has trouble seeing Jesus. He was a wealthy sinner, but he wanted to see the truth. And he wouldn’t be stopped!
Jesus had gone to Jericho. His fame grew as news of His teachings and miracles spread. He became so popular that crowds would swarm around to hear Him. Sick people would try and touch Him so they would be healed.
People wanted to learn from Jesus when He brought His message to the world—and they still do!
The Bible Rhymes: Samples
“A man named Zacchaeus had come to see too,
But he was so short that the crowd blocked his view.
But he knew what to do: he climbed up a tree.
He climbed up a sycamore. Then he could see.”
“Zacchaeus, too giddy, just smiled away.
He stood close to Jesus, and that made his day.
The crowd was dismayed, they felt disbelief.
They thought that Zacchaeus was only a thief!”
This Bible story can be found in the Gospel of Luke 19: 1-10.
This story was illustrated by Don Cassity whose works spans from Marvel Comics to Rugrats and Despicable Me (the movie).
- Download the ebook demos to your personal device (verses viewing in a browser) for easier control of what “reader” is used to view the file.
- Press ctrl+l, on Windows, for full screen viewing.
Press ctrl+l again to escape from full screen viewing.
- Left and right direction arrows on a keyboard turn book pages forwards and back.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to enjoy the PDF.
You may need to download Adobe Flash Player and Reader to enjoy all of the music, narration, and “action” available in the Interactive PDF.
- Internet Explorer – opens book which functions correctly.
- Google Chrome – opens book that functions incorrectly. Has option to open with Adobe Reader which allows book to open in browser and function correctly.
- Firefox – opens book that functions incorrectly. Has option to download, or open the book with Adobe Reader for it to function correctly.
Systems and setups are invariably different. Browsers and devices change rapidly. Your feedback is welcomed.
If you’re interested about privacy, you may want to get to know the terms of every website you visit. BibleRhymes DOES NOT sell user information.