Ordering Information – PDF
- Upon book purchase you will be given a download link on the order confirmation page, and also receive an order receipt email with a download link for the book in PDF format.
- PDF size is 3.4MB.
- 10 full page illustrations
- Each page is 8.5 x 11 inches (with two-page spreads).
- Glossary definitions
- Written and illustrated by Ken McCardell
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9790605-7-1
- ISBN-10: 0-9790605-7-5
View a DEMO! It’s 1.82MB. Download it for best control of your “reader.”
The Plot: Paul and Silas
This is a story of Apostle Paul. The New Testament Bible story deals with possession, prisoners in jail, Romans, singing, an earthquake, and salvation.
The Bible Rhymes: Samples
“Paul and Silas preached what Jesus Christ taught.
This got them in trouble, then wanted, then caught.
Caught like criminals out on the street,
The two were attacked and stripped to their feet.”
“They were locked up like a troublesome pair,
And they couldn’t escape since a jailer was there.
So there they both stayed, and they had to just wait.
Though life could get worse, things didn’t seem great.”
“Then it got late, and their jailer got tired.
But Silas and Paul were happy and wired.
Their lungs were on fire; they sang like two birds.
They sang out for Jesus with beautiful words.”
This Bible story of Paul and Silas can be found in the New Testament book of Acts 16: 16-31.
Good Times get Remembered!
People remember good times. BibleRhymes is designed so people of all ages can have fun learning Bible stories and remembering them. Why did Paul in Silas get thrown in jail? What did they do in jail? All you have to do is open the book, start smiling at the pictures, then pretty soon you’ll be rhyming about what happened throughout their whole exploit.
- Download the ebook demo to your personal device (verses viewing in a browser) for easier control of what “reader” is used to view the file.
- Press ctrl+l, on Windows, for full screen viewing.
Press ctrl+l again to escape from full screen viewing.
- Left and right direction arrows on a keyboard turn book pages forwards and back.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to enjoy the PDF.
- Internet Explorer – opens book which functions correctly.
- Google Chrome – opens book that functions incorrectly. Has option to open with Adobe Reader which allows book to open in browser and function correctly.
- Firefox – opens book that functions incorrectly. Has option to download, or open the book with Adobe Reader for it to function correctly.
Systems and setups are invariably different. Browsers and devices change rapidly. Your feedback is welcomed.
If you’re interested about privacy, you may want to get to know the terms of every website you visit. BibleRhymes DOES NOT sell user information.