Ordering Information – PDF Ebook
- Upon book purchase, you will be given a download link on the order confirmation page and also receive an order receipt email with a download link for the book in PDF format.
- PDF size is 4.75MB.
- 10 full page illustrations
- Each page is 8.5 x 11 inches (with two-page spreads).
- Written and illustrated by Ken McCardell
- ISBN-13: 978-1-947049-12-3
- ISBN-10: 1-947049-12-7
View a DEMO! It’s 2.7MB. Download it for best control of your “reader.”
The Plot: Galilee Storm
This New Testament Bible story deals with crowds in awe, spiritual teaching, and terror at sea.
Masses of people wanted to hear what Jesus had to say. They listened and learned. But not everyone truly got a message He had been trying to make clear. Would a miracle would open their eyes?
The Bible Rhymes: Galilee Storm Samples
“A seaside had crowds, with no room to spare.
The smell of excitement was thick in the air.
Jesus was there, preaching on shore.
Jesus taught lessons, and crowds wanted more.”
“Later, when all of His teaching was through,
Jesus had something He wanted to do.
With disciples there too, they stayed on the ship.
Then, they cast off for a memorable trip.”
“While He was sleeping a storm filled the sky.
Wind started blowing and blustering by.
Waves splashed high. Disciples got scared.
Someone woke Jesus to see if He cared.”
Bible Verses: Galilee Storm
This Bible story can be found in the New Testament Gospels of Matthew 8: 16-27, Mark 4, and Luke 8: 22-25.
Good Times get Remembered!
People remember good times. BibleRhymes is designed so people of all ages can have fun learning Bible stories and remembering them. What did Jesus do on a boat? Why did disciples get frightened? All you have to do is open the book, start smiling at the pictures, then pretty soon you’ll be rhyming about this eye-opening miracle at sea.
- Download the PDF ebook demo to your personal device (verses viewing in a browser) for easier control of what “reader” is used to view the file.
- Press ctrl+l, on Windows, for full screen viewing.
Press ctrl+l again to escape from full screen viewing.
- Left and right direction arrows on a keyboard turn book pages forwards and back.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to enjoy the PDF.
- Internet Explorer – opens book which functions correctly.
- Google Chrome – opens book that functions incorrectly. Has option to open with Adobe Reader which allows book to open in browser and function correctly.
- Firefox – opens book that functions incorrectly. Has option to download, or open the book with Adobe Reader for it to function correctly.
Systems and setups are invariably different. Browsers and devices change rapidly. Your feedback is welcomed.
If you’re interested about privacy, you may want to get to know the terms of every website you visit. BibleRhymes DOES NOT sell user information.